I found a great mobile detailer in the Houston area...

2005redgt

Reaction score
I wanted to post this so if there are people like me out there (who is skeptical about others touching my car) who want a mobile detailer in the Houston area ... since it is hard to trust some businesses, I wanted to give some great feedback about them.

I have a custom paint job and have not let anyone touch my car since it was painted. But it was time to get it detailed. A little buffing, polishing and sealant. I have tried two other mobile detailers in my area on other vehicles and really did not want to try another. But I found a company in the Woodlands, that is mobile, that had clients with expensive cars such as Lamborghini, Rang Rovers, Mercedes, etc. along with some show cars. So I called and spoke to Dustin and he said all the right things to make me feel confidant he would take care of the wash, polish wax, sealant, etc.

Well, it was worth it. If you are busy like me and need a fantastic detailer for you car, I highly recommend them. They are ASP Elite Detail, in the woodlands. He does wet sanding, compounding, engine detailing - pretty much all you would need to completely detail your car.

After Detail Pics (I hope this helps)
DSC00957.JPG

DSC00956.JPG

DSC00959.JPG

DSC00958.JPG

DSC00954.JPG

DSC00953.JPG

DSC00951.JPG

-Bryan

Last edited:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man, thanks for the tip. I have been looking for someone to do this. Car needs some wet sanding/compounding.

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ever heard of a guy named Scott in the texas area? I know he does mobile detail and his shit is top notch... Can't remember what area he works in though. For those of you who want the best detailers, check out Autopia.org. Do a search for Scottwax... I wanna say it's Austin he works out of. Amazing shit though. He's got plenty of before and afters posted on there.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have Dustin coming over Friday afternoon to hook me up. He remembers you and your car Byran. :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back