Installing a paxton novi 2200.

Mach3011

Reaction score
1105-MMS-1424974300-attachment1-IMG_20150212_143943342_zps75gjgdwy.jpeg~original

Not horrible numbers for me on a mustang dyno.

No e85 here :)

For the ones that don't know my setup:
Novi 2200SL
3.48 pulley
ATI overdriven balancer (jpc waterpump pulley)
Longtubes, open side cutouts on that pull
Filter/intake still in place

Tuned by Daniel at Triangle Speed Shop

Those are some wicked numbers, forged at all or still stock block?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
My apologies, I am doing this on a 9:5 built bottom end.

Started as a regular block and had Blake Holcomb do the cylinder girdle system, diamond pistons, yadda yadda yadda.

SKIDONKEY

Reaction score
Bringing back from the dead after reading every single page in one day....thanks for the info guys. My question is anyone running torque booster on stock motor and having issues?

Just ordered my kit from beefcake today with torque booster and hoping it isn't going to detonate stock more right away. Also, after all of this talk earlier in thread about switching from the stock vortech BOV, what are you guys using now? Don't want crazy loud I just don't want the flutter and negative things that come with it.

First supercharger purchase/install so have mercy when answering my dumbass questions.

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Bringing back from the dead after reading every single page in one day....thanks for the info guys. My question is anyone running torque booster on stock motor and having issues?

Just ordered my kit from beefcake today with torque booster and hoping it isn't going to detonate stock more right away. Also, after all of this talk earlier in thread about switching from the stock vortech BOV, what are you guys using now? Don't want crazy loud I just don't want the flutter and negative things that come with it.

First supercharger purchase/install so have mercy when answering my dumbass questions.

First off you bought your kit from the right vendor..Terry is a fantastic guy to work with. He and his shop installed my Vortech I believe 3 1/2 years ago and its been trouble free since day one. I might add its a daily driver unless there is snow on the roads other wise I drive it back and forth to work every day. I also drive many good long distance drives to events as well. The blow off valve that comes with the kit is fine for your goals.

Reaction score
I'm bringing Centri's back, lol. At least it seems that way. Dang no one around here bought a Paxton in 2 years? While I'm waiting for the elves at Paxton to make my blower that I got for Beefcake. I have a question.

I have a JL HD750 amp that powers a 12" W7. They suck a lot of juice and I'm wondering if that will affect the BAP (Paxton)? This is the first of many questions I'm sure.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back