Interest in spring rental @ London Dragway?

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just checking to see if there is any interest in having a spring track rental at London Dragway. I contacted the owner of a couple of weeks ago and he said that would be fine. Today he contacted me back and wanted to know if we had a specific date in mind and if so he'd go ahead and reserve it for us. So my question is, everyone still interested and if so when do y'all want to do it? It will have to be on a Sunday and so far the first weekend in April is the only one that's not available, right now we are considering the last Sunday in March but that's just tenative at this point. I didn't discuss pricing with him but I'm assuming it will be the same as the last one. Let me know what y'all think. :beer:

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
I might be. Depends on when/where I land a job soon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
Ohio currently. I realize the track's in Kentucky. I'd be game but first I need to secure a new job and such as the company I have worked for these past couple of years ended up folding. Should have something soon, we'll see.

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
You can count me in on this one Jason. I'd like to see what the Grand Sport will run in stock form before starting the mods.. :naughty1::naughty1:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Ohio currently. I realize the track's in Kentucky. I'd be game but first I need to secure a new job and such as the company I have worked for these past couple of years ended up folding. Should have something soon, we'll see.

That's fine, I was just curious. Our last rental had a couple guys from Ohio and a few from Tennessee.

You can count me in on this one Jason. I'd like to see what the Grand Sport will run in stock form before starting the mods.. :naughty1::naughty1:

Heck yeah man, hope you can make it!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back