Introducing JDM Engineering 302E stroker shortblocks!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JDM ENGINEERING
302E Stroker 3v Shortblock
38505_418048040138_121068375138_4558197_8048343_n.jpg

When it comes time to build an engine for your Mustang, experience and quality should be the first things that come to mind. JDM Engineering has been on the fore front of modular engine building since the early 90’s when the motors first debuted. With nearly 20 years experience building mod motors and thousands of satisfied customers across the world, Team JDM is one of the top names in the industry. When your looking for a custom built engine, Team JDM has the experience and quality your looking for!

Get ready for a 1000hp rated short block that utilizes a 302 rotating group to increase your maximum power output! These top of the line built bottom ends come pre balanced and fully assembled to JDM spec. Based around the production 281 platform this 302 motor utilizes a brand new Ford Racing 4.6 block. The FRPP block is known to be the strongest 4.6 Aluminum block ever in production by Ford. Extra displacement comes from the rotating assembly which includes a steel forged stroker crank shaft. Custom stroker rods, JDM spec pistons, coated rings and premium bearings are also included. Compression is left stock in order to achieve peak power and performance. The short block is tied together with brand new fasteners and bolts, guaranteeing strength and integrity of the engine. Every engine is hand built and assembled in an engine clean room to ensure quality control.

These are some of the same spec components used in JDM Engineering race cars campaigned in the NHRA, IHRA, and NMRA Drag race series. Not only have these engines been tested on drag race vehicles but also SCCA and Open track event cars which run in the most extreme conditions. With a combined 70 plus years of experience, Team JDM can provide you with the quality and performance that your looking for. Every engine is backed up with a 1 year warranty, something that you will not find offered by most performance shops.
$3499.00
1000 HP Rated!!
1 Year warranty (no detonation)

JDM Stroker 5.0L Mod motor specs:
302 CID Modular 2v, 3v, and 4v
3.554”Bore x 3.800”Stroke
Stock compression (9.8:1)
New FRPP Aluminum 05+ Block plate honed for a truer bore geometry
Speed Pro NASCAR bearings
JDM Spec Ring pack w/ Stainless top rings for better seal and longevity
JDM Spec Kellogg forged steel crankshaft
Induction hardened journals and 8 bolt flange
JDM Spec custom forged CP pistons
Manley Forged steel 4340 connecting rods w/ ARP fasteners

Jim D'Amore III
JDM Engineering
732-780-0770
[email protected]

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
Jim III - few questions as I still have my wife's 06 Saleen S/C'd GT to upgrade to a forged rotating gp:

• Are you recommending this short block be assembled with OEM head gaskets
  • Are you recommending this short block be assembled with OEM cylinder head bolts or ARP studs
  • At an additional cost can ARP main studs be substituted for OEM bolts
  • Will the OEM windage tray fit with the 3.800" stoke crankshaft or is an aftermarket windage tray required?

Last edited:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
hope this setup and deal is around till the winter... ill be in the market and im only a hour away!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know we only have 15 more available at this special price of $3499!! Ford Racing no longer has any of the 05+ aluminum blocks in stock and this is going to make us purchase from Ford parts and service which has a price tag nearly $500 higher than Ford Racing. This is going to make us raise the price to $3899, so if your looking at one of these engines right now is the time to buy!!

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
damn, guess i gotta get my shit together sooner.... PM sent...

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and Redfire yes I have a few posts about this kicking around...trying to spread the word!

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
I like the idea of this since it would work great NA and for FI

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back