Issue with an engine/tune?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brenspeed,
Never used you but you have been called out in the bad seller section, there are two sides to every story, can you read the sellers accusation and post your side of it?

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I have been very happy with Brenspeed. Schedule for a B302 in feb along with other goodies. I know they will do a good job with the install and dyno. Will let everybody know my experience with the engine.

I also have had a few tunes with them and stayed last year up their for a super charger install. I have not had a problem yet and always there to answer my questions.

I am sure they will chime in with a response if they see the complaint. Just my 2 cent.

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
I too have had good luck with brenspeed. My tune was great. After a cam install my car could ride along at 1500-2000RPM all day with out a hickup. Even my custom tuner said that for an email tune it was pretty good. Also their prices are about on par with everybody else. hell up until a few months you were not charged shipping on orders of 50.00 or more. every time i talked to chandler or brent, they were always helpful.

my .02

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree, seems most people have been happy with their stuff but in the bad sellers thread someome commented that recently there were issues with them....

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I agree, seems most people have been happy with their stuff but in the bad sellers thread someome commented that recently there were issues with them....

I seen that.... :popcorneat:

This is awesome, my turn. Brenspeed, I know people around like them but be aware. I took my car to them about 1 year ago, and this is what happened. First, they were supposed to dynotune my car, instead they stuck a mail order tune in and ran it one time just to give me a sheet. Second, their tune caused predetenation which ruined my shortblock. Third, their tune had almost taken third gear out of my trans. Do not do business with brenspeed! They do not know how to tune a car.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed,
Never used you but you have been called out in the bad seller section, there are two sides to every story, can you read the sellers accusation and post your side of it?

Thanks for the heads up. We will send a reply when everyone is back in on Monday.

Last edited:

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I have been very happy with Brenspeed. Schedule for a B302 in feb along with other goodies. I know they will do a good job with the install and dyno. Will let everybody know my experience with the engine.

I also have had a few tunes with them and stayed last year up their for a super charger install. I have not had a problem yet and always there to answer my questions.

I am sure they will chime in with a response if they see the complaint. Just my 2 cent.

Thanks for the support!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I too have had good luck with brenspeed. My tune was great. After a cam install my car could ride along at 1500-2000RPM all day with out a hickup. Even my custom tuner said that for an email tune it was pretty good. Also their prices are about on par with everybody else. hell up until a few months you were not charged shipping on orders of 50.00 or more. every time i talked to chandler or brent, they were always helpful.

my .02

Again, thanks for the support!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back