Itrader

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
How does the itrader work?? meaning.. i think i'm missing something.. when someone leaves feedback, you get a PM stating so.. from that PM how do you leave feedback for that person? is ther a one click deal that takes you to that screen.. or do you have to click on the guys name.. that takes you to a different screen that shows that persons feedback scores and comments, then click on submit feedback.. fill out the form, where you have to put something in the comment field and then click submit...

I don't know if I was clear.. but is there like a one link in the pm to just do it without all those steps?:popcorneat:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
just click on the i trader number under their name then when it pulls up click the link to leave it .....

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^What he said.

It's pretty crude. Nothing like ebay or anything similar. You have to click the iTrader link under a user's name and fill it out from there. No real way to hook it to the email.

Reaction score
How about changing feedback? I accidentally left neutral. Thought I left positive. A search relating led me here again. I don't want to bug the wrong mod for a such a little goof. If a mod sees this and wants to change this, it's for Powered by Ford with "can't go wrong with this guy" public comment.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back