JBA ceramic coated long tube headers

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to put in the title that these are '05-10 4.6 headers.

I recently swapped these out for 304 stainless ones so I am selling these.

These were on my car for about 4 years but only have probably 30K on them at most. I actually painted these with high temp paint after the first year they were on but some rust has started to bleed through the paint anyway. The ceramic coat is not peeling as far as I can see.

Couple things to note about these headers:
- I was never super happy with the collector alignment on these. They fit great, but the collectors were misaligned. I don't know which one was wrong but the passenger side one sits higher and a little further forward than the driver's side one, so when you attach the H pipe it skews the alignment and throws off the rest of the exhaust alignment as a result. If you take the car to a muffler shop they could probably fix this for you easily enough.
- The passenger side collector outlet is apparently a little on the big side. 2.5" ID couplers will slip right on the driver's side, but on the passenger side you have to cut slits in it and essentially force it on. I had this issue with two different H pipes and a couple other 2.5" ID pieces that I tried, so the issue is definitely with the collector itself.
- These are older style JBA's so the flanges were not slotted like on the newer ones. I cut the outer bottom holes into slots to make installation easier, and a couple others where getting the bolts in was difficult. It does make installation with bolts a little trickier having holes instead of slots.

Other than that these fit great, they go right in and clear everything just fine. I'm not including any bolts or anything else with these but you can use any header bolts or even just regular bolts.

I'm asking $200 firm for these and buyer has to pay shipping. These will not be cheap to ship so I can get you a quote if you want.

2zyLLuA.jpg

2r1AVsy.jpg

4aWkVfx.jpg

BtFWrjf.jpg

Last edited:

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bump. I seriously thought there would be more interest in these...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back