Jinx's Blue Baron Build thread

Discussion in 'Pimpin' It!' started by Jinx, Aug 25, 2014.

1. modernbeat

modernbeat Jason McDaniel @ Vorshlag

I'm glad to see his kits are getting out there. He's local to us and we did a huge amount of work on his previous Roush. He did his homework when it came time to produce this product. For the local guys he's been meeting them and doing the install on the spot. It's always a hit when the does one at the Dallas Cars&Coffee meets.

2. Jinx

Jinx Photography Blogger

He is a great guy to work with. I've done a product review on my blog with this panel. I like how he listened and attempted to address every concern with other panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Jinx

Jinx Photography Blogger

Ok I got bored of the matte charcoal look for the wheels. So I found a guy that wanted to swap wheels. So now I have a set of forged SVTPP GT500 wheels.

I didn't like the 19s in the front and found another guy who wanted all 19s, so I swapped for all 20s all around. The 20x9.5s have a 50+mm offset. It took a 1/4 spacer in the wheel in the front to work.

Below, pictured, is the current situation. I rather upgrade to longer ARP studs all around to run a 1/2 spacer in the front and the current 1/4 spacer moved to the rear. Mostly for a more aggressive appearance and stance.

That would make the effective offsets be:

Front: 37mm+
    Rear: 44mm+

I believe. I like to run 285/35/20 firestone Indy 500s all around so I can have the fronts (currently a old set of 275/35 that fit fine) to match the current rear tires. I want this so I can have the largest rear tire possible on a square rotatable setup.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Shotokan1509

Shotokan1509 forum member

Sweet, I think those were one of the best factory wheels for S197

5. weather man

weather man Persistance Is A Bitch

Nice look.