Just got.....

soulman

Reaction score
...SCT tuner in from American Muscle with the Bama tunes. I will install the tune tomorrow. Put the X-Pipe on last week. I am looking forward to feeling the difference....especially in the shifting.

Car is a 2010 Gray,Premium package GT, auto, X-Pipe

Mike

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please read the rules stickied to the top of the tech sections

Moved

soulman

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome....I did read the rules...not a supercharger install, but not a question about how my exhaust sounds either.....my bad

2010Elanore

forum member
Reaction score
Takes about 10 mins to upload the tune. Should feel a lot better. You will notice the throttle response the most. Hope you enjoy it.

2010Elanore

forum member
Reaction score
it is nasty....definitely a great blower....I think there are upsides and downsides....so far there customer service has sucked...but the actual hardware and construction seems to be top notch. If you are looking for a blower, I would suggest it.

soulman

Reaction score
Cool.....I ran a Pro-Charger setup on 1995 GT I had...liked it...definitely looking in to some mods...just came back to mustangs from the Grand National scene and my buddies cars definitely can put a whuppin' on me...lol May look into turbos too tho...I still have some turbo equipment left from my GN

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back