Kanc Cruise 2013 (New Hampshire) May 25th

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
This is the official thread for the Kanc cruise this year. Please let me know if you will be attending.

The cruise will be on May 25th and will start (and end) in Thornton, NH.

Meet time is 10:00 AM, and we will leave at 11:00 AM

We may stop for lunch depending on what people want to do.

If you plan on attending please post up and I will send you a PM on the address we are meeting. Also, if you need 93 octane gas there is a Mobile station when you take the exit for the meet spot that has it.

The cruise will start in Thornton, run north on route 175 to RT 3, then north to RT 112 east (AKA the Kancamagus Highway) about halfway to North Conway we will be taking a left onto Bear Notch Road, which leads us to RT 302 east. We will follow this road into North Conway and a little south until we hit RT 112 again. We will head back west on Kancamagus Highway until we hit Bear Notch Road again (thats how awesome this road is, we have to do it twice) and once we reach RT 302 again we will head east towards RT 3 which will take us south back the way we came.

This will be a fairly spirited run with a few places to stop and take in the scenery/take pictures.

Last edited:

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Decided it might be a good idea for a rain date since there is a 70% chance of rain, so I will do this cruise again in a few weeks, I will get a new date later. In the meantime I will still be up there so if anyone still wants to go this weekend let me know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back