Kentucky BS thread

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
ItsAlive.jpg

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
installed my wideband today. glad to have that part of my DOB setup in all ready so I'm not trying to contort myself in that fucking footwell after spending time installing the manifold.

Fuck im gonna be sore tomorrow after the ways i had to twist around to see where I needed

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Got the numbers and nothing blowed up LoL.

567hp and 490 tq, boost maxed at 9psi but was 8 psi for most of the pull. Peak hp was at 7100 rpms and peak tq was at 4650 (7.5psi). Timing is 16*-17*, Lee said he went to 18* but the knock sensors pulled it back out on the top, leaves plenty of room to grow with better fuel on the same boost. I don't think there's any danger of running out of gear, it went 166 mph on a 7500 pull LoL.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
awesome to hear, glad it didnt become another grenade thread :p

so looking forward to my DOB setup

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Dunno if anyone around the western end of KY doesnt know about this, but were having a huge meetup in Paducah at 6PM tomorrow, 1200 people said their coming on FB and afterwards were going to the local drag strip.

Anyone who wants to show off, look at cars, or come and race/watch races is welcome to join, if any interest ill link the FB group for ya

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Just figure out why I'm eating coolant for now
Picking up a block and heads for future build though

SNAKE08

forum member
Reaction score
I sure hope so, skal must improve quickly and briscoe must start making red throws because he's going to get fouled a lot!

Agree ! I catch myself expecting them to play like last years team when I watch but once they start playing I realize there not that team lol

We got a little spoiled last season.

What town do you live in ?

I'm from the Glasgow area.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Agree ! I catch myself expecting them to play like last years team when I watch but once they start playing I realize there not that team lol

We got a little spoiled last season.

What town do you live in ?

I'm from the Glasgow area.

Had to edit the free throw typo lol. I'm in a little town about 25 miles east of somerset.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back