Level 10 Trans Tune

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
I just bought a level 10 trans and converter from this site and was told you guys provide an "unlocked" tune that has the trans part ready to go and I just need the motor tune overlayed. Do you still sell this?

Thanks!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just bought a level 10 trans and converter from this site and was told you guys provide an "unlocked" tune that has the trans part ready to go and I just need the motor tune overlayed. Do you still sell this?

Thanks!

We can get your tune unlocked but i dont think its going to need many changes if any, just run it as is at first and call me up to go over the specifics.

JimIII

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Jim,

I was told that the Level 10 doesn't shift using the line pressure. My current tuner has my trans shifting very hard and I am worried about damaging the trans. I don't know if I should tell him to go back to the stock profile or if SCT has a profile he should load. I don't want to ruin an investment like this.

Thanks.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im not sure about what level 10 does in their transmissions but we have tuned 3 cars with them on our dyno and maybe besides the amount of shift pressure that is applied in the tune, nothing was different for us. Id suggest maybe setting up a dyno tune session, because honestly i dont think you'll need a significant cahnge.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He's been talking to me. That is where he got the information from. Back when I installed my Level10 last summer and talked to you about the transmission portion of the tune you told me that you guys had worked with (or on) Level10 transmission tunes and that they did not use line pressure to control their shifting. That was why I ended up going with a tune from you because the shop here that I go do was trying to tune the shifting like any other 5R and it wasn't working for crap.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back