LVD rental OCtober 15th..Last one of the year!!

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Summer is going by really fast!! The last open rental for LVD is Friday October 15th. Hoping its not 90 degrees out that day, lol..So I will start another list of us that are going. 518-653-2200, call that to pay ahead of time to guarantee a spot, or dont and pay the day of and hope there are still spots open. It should be the same as last time. $70 bucks to race as much as you want. And I think they capped it at 80 cars in June, and there wasnt anywhere near that. But, October weather should bring more racers than June..Brendon, we would love to have command central again, that was awesome
patriot.gif
..For S197forum guys, I will add you to my list on LMMC-CT.com...:beerdrink::beerdrink::beerdrink::beerdrink::beerdrink:

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2 more weeks..Car is ready to go..I just need a trailer, LOL>.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Weather report calls for sunny skies with a high of 59 degrees
evil.gif
Should be in the high 40's in the morning
evil.gif
..Game Fucking on..
cheers.gif

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just found out from Jenn and confirmed that The Dead End Boys' rental got rained out and LVD moved it to the open rental date on the 15th. If you havent paid yet, and want to go, call Tony 2035813048..

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A few of us will be meeting at the DD off exit 48 off I-91. We will be leaving at 7:30 to head to the track. :beerchug2:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
You on Joe???:beerdrink:

Just talked to Tony's wife, gotta send them a check (or deliver it since they're like .5 mile from me). Figured after this past week of long work days and then yesterday was the one nice day to take the stang to work, got stuck in the 84 shooting traffic.. 3 hours to get home, crawling.. driving stick. :asshat: ... said ya know what, I REALLY deserve that drag day.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, it looks like its going to be a wash-out. If it is, I am heading to New England Dragway in Epping, NH this Sunday for Test and Tune..gates open at 8:00 and racing starts at 9:00..

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Rain date is next Friday the 22nd... has not been officially canceled for tomorrow but weather.com says 90% precipitation rain & wind.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rain date is next Friday the 22nd... has not been officially canceled for tomorrow but weather.com says 90% precipitation rain & wind.

Ya, its a griggin Nor-Easter..It aint gonna miss us. As much as LVD is trying to be optimistic about it, stick a fork into tomorrow. I have been wanting to check out Epping anyway. Ive always only went to LVD..

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Ya, its a griggin Nor-Easter..It aint gonna miss us. As much as LVD is trying to be optimistic about it, stick a fork into tomorrow. I have been wanting to check out Epping anyway. Ive always only went to LVD..

Ya, just hope it doesn't do this again. Or get TJ out there in the boat!
lebanonvalleyflooded_resized.jpg

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lvd just made it official, obviously. So the rental has been postponed to next Friday Oct. 22nd. You can contact Tony with the Dead End Boys or Jenn at LVD to pay for your spot or confirm your spot if you have already paid. I will be going to Epping this Sunday instead..buwhahahha

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back