M90 shakedown runs

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got that 12 second slip. Just installed the m90 two weeks ago. Jdm gave me a conservative tune. Car ran great every run. No issues at all. Ran with mt et streets at 25 psi. No load on the stock converter, just floored it. Wasn't looking to get a super fast run, just wanted to get a feel for the charger and make sure it was all safe. I am happy with it's first track runs.
DA 1253
12.41 @ 113.05. Was my best run. Second best was a 12.42 @ 112.78
There's a whole lot more left in her, 60ft was 1.97. Had a bunch more runs in the 12.5 range.
It was a great day and nite. This was our final race of our season, so now we wait till January. Love the new setup. Charger screams at WOT......so much fun.

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
Way to go. I would imagine your time would improve if you load your stock converter. I know you had some problems with lower PSI, have you thought about trying again lowering your PSI?

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Come on! We need some videos man!

I got ya covered, just waiting for it to be emailed to me.

Gman......before the blower I had to run 30 psi just to get out of the hole anything lower and it would bog. Yesterday I started at 25 and it did not spin out of the hole but did give a scratch into second so I just left it there.

My wideband readings at WOT were 12.0-12.4

With the hood up in the staging lanes it gathered a crowd everytime. These racers knew something was up with my car and wanted to see why I was so much faster.

I raced a a srt/8 chally, he normally runs high 12's but must of been worried after looking under my hood, spun bad out of the hole, I ran a 12.57, he was more than a second behind me.

I had to run in the 12.90 bracket after TNT was over and it uses a pro tree. That was weird no countdown just all three to amber then green. Well my RT was sad .80 so everybody would get the jump on me, but I passed everybody. That blower just hammered by them all. In the elimination round I was letting off the gas, hitting the brakes at the end. I had a smidge of a lead...we both broke out. I lost by .008 It was a fun race. These guys all have their cars dialed in to run 12.90 every time. Feels good to be fast but I gotta learn to slow down to win in bracket racing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back