MAIL TUNE????????

james432

forum member
Reaction score
i live in IL and i want to get a mail order tune from u guys and i was told by someone on here that i need someone from my area because of the weather is that true???i have a brenspeed tune but its kinda weak and seems realy rich i can smell gas realy bad when im at idle...i dont have a wideband i no i need to get one...all i have are bolt ons too>>

thanks,james

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i live in IL and i want to get a mail order tune from u guys and i was told by someone on here that i need someone from my area because of the weather is that true???i have a brenspeed tune but its kinda weak and seems realy rich i can smell gas realy bad when im at idle...i dont have a wideband i no i need to get one...all i have are bolt ons too>>

thanks,james

These cars have a very intelligent computer and they will make they're own corrections for weather, elevation, and other outside influences on the tune. This is due to the learning adaptive strategy's inside the PCM. We leave these abilities on so the computer will still compensate even with our tune in place. Some tuners will turn this off and that can make the difference but with us that is not the case. So the answer is yes we can certainly get you a kick ass tune!

JimIII

james432

forum member
Reaction score
okay cool how much for a mail tune?and how do i send u guys my styuff i didnt see anywhere on ur site??oh u guys own the yellow mustang with the hole shot wheels that was at the nmra jolet IL race right?

thanks you,james

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can you also get me an email tune that will work with my predator?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
okay cool how much for a mail tune?and how do i send u guys my stuff i didnt see anywhere on ur site??oh u guys own the yellow mustang with the hole shot wheels that was at the nmra jolet IL race right?

thanks you,james

They are $210 per tune file and call us to place the order and discuss the specifics! That yellow car is mine actually:hi:

james432

forum member
Reaction score
210 for just basic bolt ons tune??yeah i talked to u about the rims at the nmra in jolet il the owner took me over to meet you...

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
210 for just basic bolt ons tune??yeah i talked to u about the rims at the nmra in jolet il the owner took me over to meet you...

absolutley, i remember. Give me a call up sometime about the tune ill discuss the price with you

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im acually on the way out the door for an NMRA race call me tuesday when i get back!

Back