gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Lol, its gonna happen. 1000 or bust

Sent from your moms room...

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just wanted to update the name of my car. We thought long and hard about it, and decided on one name that will stay with the car when it finally hits the track.

"THE DEVILS REJECT"

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Just caught this thread. Congrats on COTM gizmo! I didn't realize that you have been here less than a year. A lot of contributions in a short time, indeed (including your former Steeda Tri-Ax shifter in my car LOL)

Didn't know you were into sportikes, too. You have too many money pits! LOL I was into them big time a few years back. I was a control rider for NESBA for a while as well. Rode a ton at Barber, Road Atlanta, and Talladega GP. If you haven't been to any of those, check them out. They are all relatively close to Phenix City.

Last edited:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Just caught this thread. Congrats on COTM gizmo! I didn't realize that you have been here less than a year. A lot of contributions in a short time, indeed (including your former Steeda Tri-Ax shifter in my car LOL)

Didn't know you were into sportikes, too. You have too many money pits! LOL I was into them big time a few years back. I was a control rider for NESBA for a while as well. Rode a ton at Barber, Road Atlanta, and Talladega GP. If you haven't been to any of those, check them out. They are all relatively close to Phenix City.

Thanks!

And yeah I love those tracks, this was my neck of the woods when I raced and did track days all over the SE. My personal favorite was JenningsGP.

Hope you're enjoying that shifter :)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Man, I always wanted to go to Jennings, just never panned out to get to go. When I was in my heyday in the mid to late 2000s, there was supposedly a guy who ran off the track at Jennings and hit a tree and died, and they didn't even know it at first because no one saw him. That kinda scared me a bit, to say the least.

Did you race WERA? I never did any formal racing, just track days. I always rode a 600, and I didn't want to be a part of the "meatgrinder" class. Had a buddy destroy his brand new GSXR at Road Atlanta on the first lap of a novice 600 race when he got caught up in someone else's mess. The only thing salvagable from the crash was the engine. :omfg:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Man, I always wanted to go to Jennings, just never panned out to get to go. When I was in my heyday in the mid to late 2000s, there was supposedly a guy who ran off the track at Jennings and hit a tree and died, and they didn't even know it at first because no one saw him. That kinda scared me a bit, to say the least.

Did you race WERA? I never did any formal racing, just track days. I always rode a 600, and I didn't want to be a part of the "meatgrinder" class. Had a buddy destroy his brand new GSXR at Road Atlanta on the first lap of a novice 600 race when he got caught up in someone else's mess. The only thing salvagable from the crash was the engine. :omfg:

Yeah I did WERA and CCS. I'd like to get back into track days again just for fun. But right now the car is my main focus for the money tree right now lol

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Yep, I know the feeling. I got out of bikes a few years back when I got back into jeeps and rock crawlin'. I can only afford one other hobby outside of the Stang. Lol

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Car is almost done! go check out my build thread in my sig for tons more pics and updates. :)

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Just washed the car, figured I'd have a little photo shoot :)

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Its for sale in FL. If anyone is seriously interested, pm me for details. Not questions or curiosity, but actually might buy it, have the money, no bs types.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back