Mega Mustang Partout

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
The old girl was wrecked a couple months ago, leaving a hole in my heart from her loss. What's left is now a big ol' part out with tons of cool stuff! Damage to the car looks minor but the frame is tweaked enough to be deemed "totaled" since the quarter panel was pushed forward about an inch. No airbags went off. Everything relating to interior of the car is for sale. Would like to keep the drivetrain stuff in tact for now until the motor sells. As with my previous car part out thread, if you don't see it listed please send me a PM with what you're looking for and an offer. I will not respond to twenty different "how much for...?". Prices are shipped unless otherwise noted. I am in Battle Ground, WA for local pickup.

Paxton Novi 1200: $4000 plus shipping- Head unit is in great shape and is the oil fed version. It's the Shelby American kit with CS and Carb number and Air to Water intercooler and is polished. Less than 10k miles on the kit and will come with 99% of what you need to install. You'll need to drill/tap your oil pan, supply a couple hose clamps, and a foot or two of generic 3/4" heater hose. Injectors, BAP, BA5000 Maf, IC pump, heat exchanger, lines, brackets, coolant crossover, belt, two pulleys, HT0 plugs (500 miles on them) are all included!

GT500 Dual Pump Hat: $375- Hat was modded by Jeremy at S&H to run off the factory single FPDM and also includes the feed wire upgrade. About 8k miles on the pumps from my Boss' GT500, I never got the chance to install it.

SCT X4: $240- Unmarried from the car, preloaded tunes show that they're disabled but may be able to change that by updating it. Includes the computer cable as well. Lito tuned the car so you know it's blessed :)

Innovate PSB-1 Boost/AFR Gauge: $220- Used for maybe 500 miles, this is the one of the coolest gauges I've used and will keep it to install on my Fiesta ST if it doesn't sell. All digital with peak boost recall, built in boost cut for turbo applications, and a shift light. Dual screen layout makes monitoring both simultaneously a breeze.

2010 Gloss Black GT500 Style Wheels: $350 plus shipping- Prefer local on these but can ship. 18x9/18x10 stagger and comes with 275/40 Sumitomo on the rear with decent tread. Couple curb marks but nothing scary. No tires for the front or TPMS. These were not on the wrecked car.

Brushed Aluminum Fuel Door: $85- Used for like a month, no damage and has the magnetic door.

BBK Chrome Shorty Headers: $250- Brand new, bought these when I was planning to do a turbo conversion but obviously never got there. Can throw in the BBK gaskets but I would highly recommend reusing OEM ones.

Stewart High Flow Water Pump: $175- Used but the fins and bearing are in great shape. Seemed like it worked well with the bigger radiator to keep everything flowing smoothly. Should fit all 4.6 applications.

Eibach/UPR Lowering Springs: $135- UPR spec springs made for them by Eibach. The ride was fantastic and dropped the a good amount but not Sportline low. Here is a link to them with more specs- http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-eibach-pro-series-competition-springs-05.html

Built Longblock: $4500 plus shipping- WAP block, Manley Rods, Mahle Flat Tops, stock crank, Clevite bearings, newer style heads with new valvetrain and timing components. Spare motor I had that was going to go in with the turbo. PM for more details.

275/35/18 BFG Rival: $250 plus shipping- set of four that I used when I was a beginner to track driving. They have plenty of useable tread left and range from 3-4/32nd. It's well known that you can run these tires until they have cords sticking out of them, they just never give up.

More items will be added and pictures updated as I go along and find more things.

As for the car itself-

Black Premium Leather seats: $450 plus shipping- All four are in fantastic shape as the car only had 50k on it. No real wear anywhere. Electric on driver side.

Leather Door Panels: $300 plus shipping- no sagging of the leather and will include the door subs but no handle.

Leather Steering Wheel: $100- great shape and no wear. Can include airbag for an additional $100 but it's a pre-recall unit.

Brushed Silver Dash: $160- passenger airbag cover has a pony decal on it to cover up a gouge mark but otherwise it's in great shape. Will include the vents with it.

MyColor 6 Gauge Cluster: $185- has 50,xxx miles on it. Stepper motors all function correctly.

Comment or message if you are interested in something and don't see it listed. Thanks!

IMG_9049 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9052 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9051 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9074 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9050 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9055 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9054 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9075 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9094 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr

IMG_9085 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9097 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr
IMG_9099 by Cory Smetzler, on Flickr

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Would you sell the BAP seperatley ? If so is it a dual or single?
Would like to keep it as part of the kit. It's the single version.

The GT500 hat I have would be a better option honestly as it's more reliable and supports more power.

Orange_Krush

forum member
Reaction score
Would like to keep it as part of the kit. It's the single version.

The GT500 hat I have would be a better option honestly as it's more reliable and supports more power.
I have the GT500 hat. I maxxed the shelby pumps on my 3v build on my vortech. Lookin for a dual BAP before I spend 2 grand on a return style next year

46addict

Reaction score
I have the GT500 hat. I maxxed the shelby pumps on my 3v build on my vortech. Lookin for a dual BAP before I spend 2 grand on a return style next year
Same here. Mine went to 100% duty cycle at 5k rpm. AFR did not go lean but I was surprised to see them pegged on a 450hp setup. I'm thinking one of the pumps went bad because I bought it used with unknown history. BUT this hat setup is easily upgradable with dual 340lph pumps so there's room to grow.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Innovate PSB-1 is sold!

Door panels are off the market for now. I will snap some pictures of the seat tomorrow and email them over to you.

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
PM sent re the X4, not sure if I sent it correctly though with the site format, so let me know if you didn't receive it thanks.

Rich Osmond

Reaction score
I am interested in more details on the long block. Please PM me with any additional information. Thx

qwk08snk

Reaction score
If the MAF is still available I'll take it for 100 shipped to 14305.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back