Metro Detroit Area, exhaust trial

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone in the Metro Detroit area to do me a favor... I'm looking for someone with a mild bolt on car to swap axle backs just so I can hear how the sound. Looking for someone with a set of LTs and an H pipe. Catted or O/R, I don't care. I would prefer no cams or FI. I want to see how my KRs will sound with headers. I will do all the swapping, no help needed unless you want to. I'd like to put my mufflers on your car, and hear you drive it around a little bit. Fly-bys, and a ride along. I'm not asking to drive your car at all (unless you are comfortable with that)

Let me know if you are interested, I'd be willing to give you a few bucks for your time if you want. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Waiting for warm weather, 50+.

Break down:

I want to put MY mufflers on your car to hear how they sound
I will remove yours and mine, and install mine. Then I will remove mine from your car and reinstall yours
I AM NOT TRADING MUFFLERS WITH YOU
I would like you to do a few fly bys and take me for a ride along (or let me drive your car if you are comfortable with that, you riding shotgun)
I'd like to do this on weekend after it warms up, but weekdays work for me too, after 6 PM
I will give you some cash for your gas if you want

I am not a rapist or a murderer lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back