Mids and Tweets questions

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Pro's are awesome. I'm off today. But I might be up there later and I will check. I am pretty sure I have some if I do I will send them to you. All I ask for is shipping.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, they are sweet. I got them really cheap too, we installed one set in my friends Silverado and it's LOUD.
If you have the flush mount stuff let me know and I will gladly give you the shipping.

Thanks!

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I always like putting them in cars an getting to play with them. If I have some. I will take a pick and post it here to make sure they are the right ones. They should be the ones with two clips that the tweet twist into.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
I'm attaching a page of the install manual. It has like a ring that the tweeter slides into and then the flat metal piece that holds it in place.

Attachments

• Pages from ProSeriesCompMan.pdf
    522.1 KB · Views: 4

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Yea that's the ones I was talking about. I meant how the tweet actually mounts in the flush cup. They are sometimes a pita to get to spin in and lock down.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
These are what I found laying around. I ant find any of the silver clips. I will look. But we usually just run a bead of silicon aroun the backside to seal it in place. The screw and that clip might be to big and hit the metal behind the pillar. Let me know if you want them.

b26eaf5c.jpg

10eb3fed.jpg

ded31892.jpg

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
They sure are. Pm me your shipping info and I should be able to throw them in a envalope an get them to you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back