MidWest Track Day!

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
We need to get a good list of who is interested and where they are from to find a central location I think. Then work on a date. Lets get this working.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Do you have a link for the Souix Falls raceway? I am down for that distance if we can work it late enough in the year I can get some time off.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Saturday august 31st? Or Sept 21st?

Here is what's going that day at thunder valley.

Jr. Dragster Race Mustang Race Mopar Race Box Shoot Out Race No Box Shoot Out Race Trophy Street Car Shoot Out Race

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
September 21st would probably be better for me. Doesn't have to be Marion either.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I'll do that one since its about as close as we'll get to half way plus I have a few places to stay in Sioux Falls for free.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Great, now just gotta get everyone else in. I will probably go regardless though.

06stangia

forum member
Reaction score
Hiltsy I better have this thing running by RNR so me can have a good race this year.

Hiltsy845

forum member
Reaction score
You have more patience than me. I'd be raising hell if it took this long to get all my parts. Wager a beer on best of 3 at RnR?

Count me in for Thunder Valley. I plan on being there on both of those dates anyway.

www.thundervalleydragways.com

05wvmustang

forum member
Reaction score
if any of you guys ever head down to cedar falls raceway its like an hour from me let me know

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
last year i would go down there almost every weekend (that they had test and tune)...this year only a few times, but not with my car...with a few friends cars to help. once my build in the next few months is done you can catch me there making test hits on the new setup.

05wvmustang

forum member
Reaction score
Do you go on saturdays? i was down 3 or 4 times last year 1 of them was a midnight mania. but otherwise it was friday's

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i do go only on saturdays ...do you remember the saturday you went down last year?

05wvmustang

forum member
Reaction score
Honestly i don't remember i'll have to see if I can find my slips or something but it would've been a midnight mania night. My car is torch red i was consistenly around 13.7 i went against a subaru WRX a few times of my buddies and it never went faster than 14 lol

05wvmustang

forum member
Reaction score
the time i went it was cooler want to say towards end of the season. well i'm headed there this saturday i think

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back