MidWest Track Day!

2011/5.0

Reaction score
Ya they have test n tune scheduled during the day. Usually better track prep new track owners so we will see how this year goes I will be there to test. Lots of street tires at night make traction iffy

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I might be making a few hits that day. No promises I need to get the motor broke it on the dyno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05wvmustang

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody go on the 3rd? I'm looking at going for the day time fun day this saturday the 10th.

2011/5.0

Reaction score
ya I went on the 3rd, they moved the first test to 3-7, closed for a hour then ran midnight mania 9-1. day test track prep was really good not to bad at midnight mania and a good crowd of street cars they say there having trouble updateing the web page so time change was on facebook im in cedar falls so a 7 min drive for me :naughty1:

2011/5.0

Reaction score
I will be there doing some testing for my tuners dataloging they are tweeking the tunes still im running a bolt on black 5.0 nothing fancy full interior with heated leather seats street car

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I may go make some test hits - but probably won't be able to swing through tech at all. I need to get the car down the street consistent the tune needs some major work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back