multiple for sale threads at once.

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Lately and over the past few months I've noticed quite a few people who make 2 or 3 and even 5 and 6 for sale threads all at the same time or within the same day or two. It seems unfair that someone else's thread should get bumped a page back because someone else lists everything they have for sale in separate threads. Possibly make a rule stating that you have to list all your items in the same thread?

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lately and over the past few months I've noticed quite a few people who make 2 or 3 and even 5 and 6 for sale threads all at the same time or within the same day or two. It seems unfair that someone else's thread should get bumped a page back because someone else lists everything they have for sale in separate threads. Possibly make a rule stating that you have to list all your items in the same thread?

That's how I've seen it at other popular sites. They also don't GLWS and you can only bump it once in every 24 hour period. Even still, a FS thread there will be 3 pages beck by the next day. Imagine how far back they would be if people were allowed multiple threads.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back