Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration: Charlotte, NC

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
One of my favorite cars. They had two original Cobra Jets here today and this one is still owned and operated by the same guy and he works at the same dealership in NY. He has been in possession of the car since it was brand new. It sounds unbelievable.

na4y2a6e.jpg

Sent from my SCT X4 using Tunatwat

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
That's not it either. I took a ton of photos with my camera. Mustangs everywhere. Finally getting food... And a large beer

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
My favorite car there today, Saleen had a great display.
nudyby5y.jpg

Tomorrow I got to go back and get interior pics

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Wish this was closer to CA. All I can look forward to is Fabulous Fords Forever at Knotts at the end of the month, which is still a pretty good show. Just wish my car was still show worthy haha

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
My favorite car there today, Saleen had a great display.

Tomorrow I got to go back and get interior pics

Damn, you should've gone back later, they had the door open. My dad went over to the S351 and sat in it LOL.

But I agree, they had one of the best looking displays... everything from the SA-10 to the SA-30 you just posted was incredible looking. I loved the Seal Patrol car they had too. That 2002 Mustang SR with a price of $158K was INSANE!

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, you should've gone back later, they had the door open. My dad went over to the S351 and sat in it LOL.

But I agree, they had one of the best looking displays... everything from the SA-10 to the SA-30 you just posted was incredible looking. I loved the Seal Patrol car they had too. That 2002 Mustang SR with a price of $158K was INSANE!

Did you happen to look at the suspension of the SR? Holy carp.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yeah the 9" rear with the A-arms (painted same iridescent color) and coilover suspension? That was sweet.

Just saw it's going to rain tomorrow, what the hell.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Man, it was almost overwhelming! Had a great day! Ended with a ride in a badass GT500!!! Thanks Cam. My car felt really fucking slow after that ride. Lmao

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
Man, it was almost overwhelming! Had a great day! Ended with a ride in a badass GT500!!! Thanks Cam. My car felt really fucking slow after that ride. Lmao

Cam has one nice car, must see it in person to appreciate the workmanship that went into fitting that hardtop.

Retro5.0

forum member
Reaction score
One of my favorite cars. They had two original Cobra Jets here today and this one is still owned and operated by the same guy and he works at the same dealership in NY. He has been in possession of the car since it was brand new. It sounds unbelievable.

na4y2a6e.jpg

That looks amazing!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

LOL. No problem man, glad I could finally take you for a spin!

BTW, I put the car back into the trailer soon after I got back and one gentleman pulled up and said he heard I owned the vert with a removable hardtop and wanted to see it before I locked it all up. :roflmao:

Cam has one nice car, must see it in person to appreciate the workmanship that went into fitting that hardtop.

Joe, I appreciate the compliment. You have one sweet ride yourself and I love what you've done with it.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
LOL. No problem man, glad I could finally take you for a spin!

BTW, I put the car back into the trailer soon after I got back and one gentleman pulled up and said he heard I owned the vert with a removable hardtop and wanted to see it before I locked it all up. :roflmao:

I wish you and Allie lived closer. I enjoyed the little bit of time we had to hang out.

You know that car is gonna draw a crowd everywhere it goes, even in a trailer apparently. Lol.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was there today in the pouring rain, because I'm a hardcore Mustanger. (And WTF else was I supposed to do?) I got to meet Vaughn Gittin, Jr and took some pretty sweet pics of him drifting. I'll be there again tomorrow.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back