Mustang Does Donuts on Bay Bridge

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
incredible. been over the bay bridge many many times and wish I could have seen it live. guys got balls

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HA HA!! Someones panties are in a twist over that.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Well he got arrested and had his cars towed....Nice job CHP.

Last edited:

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
that was awesome. Dangerous as hell, but awesome.

Guys got a huge pair, and a huge ticket to match i'm sure.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
What was so great about this? Balls so big. Guys got balls. What the guy has is no fucking common sense. Take that shit to a deserted parking lot.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
What was so great about this?
I never said it was great. Just asked who it was. :)

The driver is a complete idiot. The Bay Bridge is vulnerable to terr'ist attack, and is therefore covered in cameras and cops. What did he think was going to happen? Hell, he may be getting interrogated by DHS at this moment.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I'm not saying dude was right or wrong, and it certainly wasn't the smartest thing that's ever been done behind the wheel of a car, but come on, every single one us here has at least a little part inside of us that wishes we had the cojones to do this. Dude will have to pay some pretty sizeable fines, I'm sure, but how many people can say they've done donuts on the Bay Bridge? It's not like he crashed his car into a group of bystanders while showing out leaving a car show.

pony boy

Reaction score
We are all idiots in our own special way. No One else was in danger except the driver and he had the car under control for doing a doughnut.
More people are killed by CELL PHONE users than an automotive artist leaving his art work on the bridge.
We shouldn't encourage anyone to do these things and can not control ones reactions with stunts like this. By law it should not be done on a bridge or even a parking lot. Only at a closed coarse to the public.
Was this wrong to do: YES
Was this cool to watch: YES
Is it time to beat this guy up for doing this: NO
Deep down inside do you wish you were able to pull something like this off: Maybe
In todays world of bad things to do: This would be WAY DOWN on the list.

Thank you for posting this but please don't make a habit of doing stunts like this.
Maybe next time you can base jump from the bridge. Wait a minute....That's not legal
Let's try something simple like riding a bicycle or walking across the bridge....Dam not legal.
How about not paying the toll... Not legal also!

O well I'm out of ideas. One thing I do know that's legal: Be safe out there and don't endanger anyone else while doing Cool Stupid stunts.

<<<Stay Golden>>>

Last edited:

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Around here on the downtown bridge the other day, a huge piece of sheet metal came flying out of the back of a truck and almost came crashing through my windshield. Police told me to basically go fuck myself when I asked for help in finding the company truck. I know there are cameras on that bridge.

So basically the police have time to go back and look at cameras to bust a guy doing a burnout, but not when someone is almost killed by flying debris from another vehicle, nice.

Back