Nasa tws 10/17?

Nutter281

forum member
Reaction score
Apologies if there is a dedicated "events in your area" thread that I missed - feel free to move this if there is -

Just curious how many people from this forum will be out at TWS for the NASA event on 10/17-10/18??

I'm running HPDE 1 and, despite my best intentions, this will be just my second PDE type event since running SCCA PDX at MSR Houston earlier this year. Really looking forward to it!

Thanks,
Austin

Vorshlag-Fair

Official Site Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We will be there in our NASA TTC car, the 1992 Corvette shown below...

P7B_7446-M.jpg

The car has been down for almost 6 months awaiting a motor rebuild, but that's going in this week and should be running today....

IMG_1043-P-M.jpg

We will have our big white gooseneck trailer attached to a red F-350, hopefully parked somewhere in the paddock area (if we get lucky). We'll be there Friday through Sunday, so stop by if you need something. We still keep some spare Mustang parts in the trailer...

P7A_7020-M.jpg

Going to be the first time in 5 years to run the high banks of TWS in something other than a Mustang... :frown:

2013MustangGT

Budget Boss
Reaction score
I will be there.

Edit: My clutch went this weekend. I have to make a decision before the end of the day if I am going. Car is at Vorshlag, so once they break it down I'll know if I am still going. :(

Edit: The synchros went in the transmission and third gear is all messed up. To be fixed: rear main seal, new clutch, and new to me used MT82 to be installed. NO TWS FOR ME.

Last edited:

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
You guys suck.... Wish I could go!! Got to get Terry and Vorshlag to cage the car first

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back