Need a tune

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
Do you guys do single tunes? I don't want to buy 3. I have to get my emissions done. So I need a new tune with my o2 sensors turned on. I just put my stock mid pipe back on over the weekend. Let me know thanks.

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
Anyone? I'm trying to give American muscle my business here and I can't get a reply out of anyone. I have PMed a few people who work for them and I got nothing back, and nothing back on this thread.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
GOTTORQ,

I'm sorry for the delayed response! We've been very busy here at AM lately with the Car Show coming up this weekend! That's not a good excuse though, so I will try and get to all of our AM sub-forum questions done within 24 business hours in the future. However, I have been checking my PM's every day and do not have any from you. Who did you try to PM?

Number of tunes- We only have the Free Tunes for Life option available, which gives you 3 custom tunes and free adjustments for the original car you purchase it for. Unfortunately, we do not offer single tunes right now.

Also, there's no problem with tuning for your stock mid-pipe and leaving the rear O2's functional. When you fill out the tuning info form after purchasing into the Free Tunes for Life program, you'll list all of the mods to your car, and we'll hook you up with the exact custom tunes you're looking for.

I hope this helps, let me now if there's anything else I can help with!

Shane

Last edited:

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me Shane, I forgot you guys had your show this weekend, I'm sure you guys are swamped. I tried PMing one of your guys, I forgot who. Anyways I suppose I'll just buy the tunes for life program then. You can't really go wrong with that. I was dealing with another vendor on this site, but I got sick of getting the run around, along with multiple people on this forum. I heard great things about American muscle and bama.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back