Need Computer CDC3!!!!

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
Computer for 06 manual gt with the code cdc3 unlocked ofcourse.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i have that computer too. but i need it for my car. Good Luck with finding one. I doubt many have swapped to aftermarket pcms here

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
yeah I know, hoping to find someone parting out a wreck or something.

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
just for FYI.. you can get any manual computer and have it flashed to what ever strategy you want.. that being said.. its funny ford wants 600+ for the computer... damn!!!

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. I have my stock computer Tjf1 that wouldn't accept a tune. We believe it was flashed by the dealership when in for service years ago.
We didn't have time to get it reflashed, being late sunday when we figured it out.
So we swapped it with one from another customers car to tune and get me home.
So I still have my stocker-can it be flashed to cdc3 or are these a completely different thing???

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
the dealership can (at a fee) reprogram that computer to whatever you want.. Sniper told me once they can do it also.. the question is how different are they and you may not even need to flash it...

the dealer is going to depend on the smarts of the tune tech.. cause he is going to have to do it using "as built data" and make it to where is pcm is blank then it will flash it as if the car was coming off the assembly line... he needs a car and the two keys IIRC for the Pats..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back