Need Puller Kit(s) and Fuel Rail Adapter

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I need to buy a pulley puller kit or kits to install an 8-rib kit. Does Autozone, Sears or the likes carry what we need for this? I'm in the States for another week or so and would like to pick them up while here. If so, I need to know exactly which kit(s) to get. If not, how about online?

I also need a fuel rail adapter for an electric fuel gauge. RPMOutlet has it, but I'd rather not shop through them. Anyone know who else carries them? It will be for the stock fuel rail with a Saleen S/C.

Also, the thread sealant for the adapter...guessing I can pick that up at an Autozone?

TIA...

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't need a gauge inside the hood, so the BBR one looks good. Thanks for the link.

So what kind of deposit do they have at Autozone? And exactly which kit(s) do I need? I don't mind buying a new kit, wouldn't be bad having around the garage. I just need to know which one(s).

Help guys, I'm only in the States until Monday 11 Feb...

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn... wish you would have needed the fuel rail adaptor a week ago. I sent one to SlvrS197 and he never bothered to pay me for it or answer PMs after I sent it. I would have just sent it to you.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
snoop around on ebay. People selling them pretty often.

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
Alex,

I got your email but I just figured I would reply here.

We like to use the DynoTuneNitrous adapters. They have a nice finish and are not purple and stick out like other brands :p. They are a close match to the stock rails. We really like them because they have two 1/8npt fittings in them as opposed to most other places only putting in one. That way you can check fuel pressure and if you decide to add nitrous later on you have a place to pull fuel from it also.

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=204

Josh

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Josh...Is it in the mail yet? :) If you carry it, send me an invoice or should I get it from the link you provided? I don't know if these guys will ship to me.

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
Thanks Josh...Is it in the mail yet? :) If you carry it, send me an invoice or should I get it from the link you provided? I don't know if these guys will ship to me.

Alex get it from them. If they wont ship to you let me know and ill pick one up and ship it your way.

Thanks,
Josh

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought a Motoblue Adapter from RPM Outlet quite a while ago, and I got it without any problems. It was my third purchase from RPM Outlet and I never had any issues with them.

I got rid of it though, as I ended up with a KB as opposed to the originally planned Saleen.

Do you still want those motor mounts?

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought a Motoblue Adapter from RPM Outlet quite a while ago, and I got it without any problems. It was my third purchase from RPM Outlet and I never had any issues with them.

I got rid of it though, as I ended up with a KB as opposed to the originally planned Saleen.

Do you still want those motor mounts?

Thanks for the info. And I bought the mounts Ryan had since I was at his house picking up the S/C. Thanks anyway.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back