need some help here

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
I have to "keep up with the Jones') and get some line locks, Lost Soul got the PMP and Jegs solenoids, but with that one has to buy everything sereratly, I can go with the Moto Blue and get everything in one kit. Moto comes with one solenoid, where as the PMP suggests you go with two solenoid. I am also looking at the Granatelli kit which has everythig with two solenoids.......ahhhh what a headache...:samuri:

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PMP kit plus jegs solenoids and some wire from radio shack really wasn't very hard...

They can give you the part number - or someone around here can too if need be...

I don't think they include a switch, but I used the cruise control off switch. I have no personal experience with the moto-blue kit. I do have some experience with the GMS kit and it never worked very well - the Jegs solenoids are SOOOO much better at holding pressure. I no longer have to put a dent in the firewall pushing the brakes down prior to locking as I did with the solenoids that came with the GMS kit... No visible leaks anywhere with the GMS kit, it just never held pressure...

I like as little as possible between the brakes and the solenoids and having experienced "iffy" locking with even with two which were further upstream, the engineer in me says bigger locks are better closer to the brakes are better, I don't care if it might work with one fewer solenoid, I don't want to !@#$ with it anymore...

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
thanks my peeps, gonna go with the pmp, and jeg. Mr Roper gonna help me install the hardware, switches ect. I am gonna have Krauss racing (Castro Valley Ca.) do the brake hook up and bleeding......:clap:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thanks my peeps, gonna go with the pmp, and jeg. Mr Roper gonna help me install the hardware, switches ect. I am gonna have Krauss racing (Castro Valley Ca.) do the brake hook up and bleeding......:clap:

I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon so to speak, I wanted you to make up your own mind... BUT I have the PMP kit and Jegs solenoids too. :clap:

Back