NEW BEST in the 2011 tonight

DIB5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Have a girl named Rebecca with an auto tune and DR's and ran 12.33. Video on the forums some were.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tunes+DR are the new stock now?

Stock is stock parts. A tune is not a "part" it's an adjustment to the factory tune. It's still making it's power using the physically stock parts. Same as every other mustang like it.

Quibbling over drag radials as "stock" is so retarded that it doesn't warrant any further acknowledgment on my part beyond bolt on wheels/tires are no different than adding new tires when the OE are worn out. The car is still "stock".

Why are you here anyway? Isn't there an SS forum begging for your knowledge and talents?

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Funny how stock blocks with no supporting mods are running 150shots just fine.
I ran a 125 shot on mine for over a year and 50 passes w/o an issue, I didn't have any 150 jets in the kit.:highfive: Yeah funny. Ran a Whipple with over 150 rwhp added for over a year and 50 passes.:highfive: Yep still funny, whats your point troll?:dead2:

To the OP nice numbers. I've only had my 5.0 auto for a week and not got to run at the strip yet. look forward to seeing the progress of the car.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I see, so now tune and DR don't do much for a car. I can clearly estimate what I run stock when I'm spraying.

If "-gobbling idiot" were the name of a company, you'd be the founder, CEO and CFO. Dumbass.

You think your megalomania is attractive? I bet even your stuffed animals have mental disorders.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We'll be testing out BBR 3" Off Road X-pipe out on the car this evening. Going to play with the tuning more and maximize the power gains from it through tuning.

Noclutch

forum member
Reaction score
What can I say???? I love me some cheeseburgers.

LOL, you and me both. If I lose some weight and put on some dr's pull the shaker 1000, the other spare tire and jack, back seat, passenger seat, swaybar I could post better times...and maybe get near where these 2011's start at with just a tune.

I am a old GM guy and I am very impressed with Ford's 2011 Mustang and love to read what people are doing with them.

Good job.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back