New England Chit Chat

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
Not prepared to take on another payment right now anyway. Someday soon, I'll be back in some kind of V8

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Guy should be here to check the car out in 5 min...

Pissed me off though, told him on the phone tuesday that I really wouldnt have time to clean it up, as its just dusty from the garage. He was like, no problem thats cool.

Calls me yesterday to confirm, and asks if the car is clean. I tell him no, and hes like "awww, well its hard to tell how the car looks if its dirty, it might hide things."

Well, if you told me that tuesday maybe it would of been so, but now you get a shit quick detail job to make you happy...

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
You're gonna get lowballed hardcore. Someone offered me $7k for the evo when I was trying to sell it once. -_- it was still booked for $18k at the time.

Yeah I know. And I'm probably gonna sell it at a lowball price.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Guy #3 coming to look at the car tomorrow. Guy #1 didn't like that it was modified, guy #2 didn't even want to come see it because he was too far away. Guy #3 will look at it tomorrow.

One thing in common with all 3 guys, they each had a 69, 70, or 71 mustang "back in the day". lol.

Want to sell it bad because then i can buy another toy, :D

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back