New England Chit Chat

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
good luck! are you looking to get rid of any other mods on it?

At this point I'm trying to sell as is. There is nothing really MAJOR done to it, unless you count headers. So if I get another guy that doesn't like it due to headers I may sell them off and swap back to stock, which is something I REALLY dont want to do due to time and labor involved.

The one guy that came really enjoyed the sound, he just didn't think his wife would like it and backed out.

Guido

forum member
Reaction score
At this point I'm trying to sell as is. There is nothing really MAJOR done to it, unless you count headers. So if I get another guy that doesn't like it due to headers I may sell them off and swap back to stock, which is something I REALLY dont want to do due to time and labor involved.

The one guy that came really enjoyed the sound, he just didn't think his wife would like it and backed out.
Haha! I know what you mean by labor involved! I'm doing headers on my truck right now -_- ....pain in my ass

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Haha! I know what you mean by labor involved! I'm doing headers on my truck right now -_- ....pain in my ass

This time i will have ratcheting wrenches though. I wish I had them when I put them on.

labor is the reason I never did it to my car lol

With 2 people it wouldnt be too bad.

Also, if anybody needs some stock parts let me know, I'll have a FS section up soon with a ton of stuff I would rather not ship.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2059249#post2059249

Last edited:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Well, car has been sold!

Guy was awesome, loved the car, and owns a marina on the cape.

Overall, wit what I paid and what I sold it for, car cost me only $100/month for owning it.

Its been fun.

I wont be a stranger though!

mitch

HPDE Instructor
Reaction score
Heading up to Lake Winnipesaukee in 3 weeks!!
What to do? Actually, we go there every summer, but something different would be nice. Any suggestions? Family fun with a 12 year old daughter.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
The weirs is always fun. you can do the arcades or go-karts or waterslides. If you want out-door adventure you could always climb mount major. its a good hike with really good views at the top.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
what did carfax say??

Carfax said before I owned it it was in a "front end collision" and the damage was minor-moderate.

Problem is the person who wrote the damage down was a cop, who isn't trained to assess vehicles. However, because that's what they put in the report he is in fact, assessing the value of my vehicle.

There was no information about headlights being damaged, which they would have to write as its safety equipment, or leaking fluids if the radiator cracked. So most likely a paint scrape which would be minor.

He was worried he would take a hit on the resale if he ever sold it. It was totally ridiculous.

Then, for shits, I ran another history check with a different company and they say the car doesn't have a clean title and has frame damage.

This whole thing is such a crock of shit. They should be sued for the shit they put in these reports without having any idea of whats going on.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I'm selling my CHE axle brace if anyone is interested. I bought it off Billy (Hellsbells) who had never installed it. I have never installed it either. Comes with all the hardware and I don't really want to ship it anywhere. I will give it to one of the guys here for $125 its about 200 new.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back