New Fore dual pump fuel system install

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
I am installing my new Fore fuel system. It consist of 2 405 pumps, Aeroquip startlite -8an hoses, Fores hose ends, Fore F2I fuel regulator, Fore fuel filter with stainless filter element, Fore fuel rails with our logo on them, Fore FC2 fuel pump controller. Here is the layout I did along with some wiring help.
When hooking up the FC2 controller use the white wire from the fpdm (violet for 2010) and that should be the first wire in the fpdm plug. Then off the battery with the 6 gauge power wire to the 100A fuse block (make sureto disconnect teh battery) then from there to the FC2 power terminal. Next ground the FC2. The next step is to take the positive and negitive from pump 1 and hook it to the FC2 controller, then the same for pump 2. Next hook up the fuel level wires. I set my fuel pressure to 40psi like my tunner told me to. I also used weather pack connectors on the fuel hat pig tail because this made for a nicer install and can be removed if I need to pull the hat for any reason.

I finished up late last night and need to get some more pics of the wiring and where I mounted every thing in the trunk.

JDCoon

forum member
Reaction score
Love to see some pictures of how you wired and mounted it in the trunk. I will be installing the fore kit into my car soon

Last edited:

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
What's the FC2 used for? Pardon my ignorance since I haven't looked at fuel systems in a while

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
My car is at our fab guys place getting the twin kit made for us. As soon as I get it back I will take pics and post them.

The fc2 is a plug and play fuel pump controller that fore innovations makes. It is the small black box in the second and third pic

blownGTvert

forum member
Reaction score
Love to see some pictures of how you wired and mounted it in the trunk. I will be installing the fore kit into my car soon

Here is a pic of my Aeromotive pump controller mounted in the trunk. The Fore can be mounted in a similar location.

Last edited:

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my Aeromotive pump controller mounted in the trunk. The Fore can be mounted in a similar location.

Looks good. I'm going to be mounting my Fore FC3 controller in that same area but on the passenger side. I'm going to be coming fused from the battery, down and through the large grommet in the front passenger wheel fenderwell into the interior and run it along side the OEM harness that runs under the carpet along the door sill plate all the way back to the trunk.

blownGTvert

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good. I'm going to be mounting my Fore FC3 controller in that same area but on the passenger side. I'm going to be coming fused from the battery, down and through the large grommet in the front passenger wheel fenderwell into the interior and run it along side the OEM harness that runs under the carpet along the door sill plate all the way back to the trunk.

My controller is powered from the alternator stud. Routing all the wiring along the OEM harness on the drivers side door sill. There is grommet on the drivers firewall just above clutch pedal. Removing the inner fender liner is not required using the drivers side. My fuse is mounted next to the controller in the trunk. Putting the controller on the drivers side gets you closer to the FRDM (white wire) ignition "ON" for the pump controller. Either way the trunk is probably best to keep the controller inside the car.

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the picture.

My battery is trunk mounted so I will run a short length of 6 AWG wire directly to the FC2 Controller. Guess it makes sense to mount the controller close to the FPDM.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back