New Fore S197-S Billet Fuel Hat

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
In stock and ready to ship!

Our latest design of the most capable in-tank module (fuel hat) for your 2005-2010 Mustang GT and 2007-2012 GT500. When coupled with TI Automotive (Walbro) fuel pumps, our module offers the highest level of performance, reliability, and ease of installation on the market. Additionally, our solutions are the only products that offer OEM reliability under any heat condition and fuel type. Our vast experience in design, support, and manufacturing of in-tank fuel modules has culminated in the most refined, capable, reliable, and flexible module ever produced.

http://www.foreinnovations.com/product_p/3-100.htm

z1-25.jpg

Supports over 1200 rear wheel horsepower
Maximum Pump Flexibility:
GT Supercar (500 lph)
GSS-342 (510 lph)
DCSS-405 (880 lph)
Use in either return or returnless installation
Use with OEM fuel line or aftermarket fuel lines
Retains OEM level sender and crossover function
O-ring pump seal eliminates in-tank fuel hose to completely eliminate failures in E85 and race gas applications
Deletes restrictive PPRV for consistent output
Hermetic wire seal completely eliminates the possibility of fuel smells and leaks
10 gauge power wires ensure maximum pump performance

Fore Innovations Blog Highlight

http://foreinnovations.blogspot.com/2012/06/gt500-fuel-hat.html

Few customer pics.

20120610_214552.jpg

20120610_214536.jpg

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah you would need a 8an orb to 10an fitting. Thats some beefy lines for your level btw lol, dont ussualy see -10an line till 2000hp+ range.

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah you would need a 8an orb to 10an fitting. Thats beefy lines for your level btw lol, dont ussualy see -10an line till 2000hp+ range.

I try to build things for more than it needs... lol... tons of fuel for no problems in the supply department.

Currently it is three -6an lines to a y-block then -10an to the filter and then the regulator. Then two -8an lines to the rails. Finished up with -8an return line from the regulator to the hat. Has worked good so far.

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I try to build things for more than it needs... lol... tons of fuel for no problems in the supply department.

Currently it is three -6an lines to a y-block then -10an to the filter and then the regulator. Then two -8an lines to the rails. Finished up with -8an return line from the regulator to the hat. Has worked good so far l.

Nothing wrong with that!

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
I waited on this pump for months... It worked perfect. This thing fit perfect .. We waited a while to get the part during the last couple of months but well worth the wait.

Got there fuel rails as well and they look awesome and perform as well as they look.

Thanks to FORE for a good product. It is the best for the money

Djstorm100

forum member
Reaction score
Ah I remember when Justin's shop was here in my hometown (near Raleigh NC) Then moved/re-opened in FL.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back