New goodies from Performance Automatic

ShadowLands

Banned
Reaction score
Just received new updates from Performance Automatic. Some new parts, new goodies, some stuff went up in price but quite a few things went down in price.

The favorite of S197 automatic owners, the deep pan/dipstick & tube combo is now $349 but is an absolute must have item for your 5R55S.

We also now have a standard depth (give or take) steel transmission pan/dipstick combo for $199.

For anyone building a street rod/Fox body/restomod older Mustang P/A now has a complete 5R55S swap kit. Kit includes a new Super Streeter transmission, torque converter, wiring harness, controller and software. This new controller is easy to wire in, programs with a simple laptop, and allows you to have four forward gears and an overdrive in your project car. Price is $3995 along with a $400 core charge on the transmission.

A new Super Streeter 5R55S transmission features high performance clutches and bands along with several hydraulic circuit modifications to enhance performance and longevity. This brand new transmission runs $2499 along with a $400 core charge if you don't have a trade-in.

We also have a new 5R55S that will retrofit behind the original Ford pushrod 5.0 engines. This will allow anyone with a Fox body or SN-95 and a small block pushrod engine to utilize the extra gears offered by the five speed transmission. This Super Streeter transmission with the adapter bellhousing and transmission controller is $4199 plus core charge.

For the 9.99 and quicker guys P/A now has an SFI legal bellhousing for the 5R55S transmission as seen on my own Mustang. The transmission must be machined to accept the bellhousing but this is easily accomplished. $499.

P/A also has a hardened input shaft for the 5R that helps prevent twisting and converter damage. $217

Anyone looking for a killer 4R70W transmission needs to contact us also. The P/A Super Comp transmission is one of the baddest of the bad. Rated to 1000 hp they come equipped with a new Pro Transbrake, deep pan, and a new Pro Pump. They'll take whatever you can dish out!

Last edited:

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
YES! Now I dont gotta buy a TCI p.o.s. when my tranny takes a dump.

Shades

Reaction score
for the 4R, is it only manual valve body or automatic as well?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking for a killer 4r70w transmission.let me know
Several different options but here's a few.
Street/Strip Transmission = $2295
Competition Transmission = $2795
Super Comp Transmission = $3495

for the 4R, is it only manual valve body or automatic as well?
Manual or Automatic is available.

can you get the 5R55S with a trans brake?
No, there are no brakes available for them.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Soon as you let go of the button the input shaft will shear anyway. Just not big enough.

LBSRACING

forum member
Reaction score
Soon as you let go of the button the input shaft will shear anyway. Just not big enough.

Yeah I was kinda thinking that too. I'm gonna be taking my 6-speed out of the 07 and going to an auto. So I was just looking at my options.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back