New Guy from Greensboro, NC Checking In

gasykes

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I was told about this site from the SVTPerformance forums, so I figured I would come and check it out. A little background. I am a previous S-197 GT owner. I bought my GT in '06 brand new, kept it until 2011. I traded it because I moved from Martinsville, VA to Greensboro, NC, but still had to and from work in VA (after I moved) 2 hours a day. Needless to say, I didn't want to run up the miles on my 'stang, and figured it would've been quite expensive driving it that many miles.

Now that I'm working closer to home, I'm having "traders" remorse. I miss my old Mustang. I have my current car paid off, and considering selling it to raise money to put toward another Mustang. I'm hoping in the very near future, I can rejoin the ranks of fellow Mustang owners where I rightfully belong! :clap:

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Grew up in Burlington, NC. Traded in my 90 GT years ago and regrettted it ever since. Won't make that mistake with this 1!

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

JimC

Reaction score
welcome, I have a place in Winston Salem just west of you. My wife is down there now because there was no way she was putting up with another Michigan winter. She went to UNCG.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back