New Guy

Fish10

Reaction score
Hey, My name is Terry and from Cincinnati. Just bought a 07 GT and starting to mod it already. Tons of info on this site and love it.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Welcome Terry! IMO, this is the one of the best (if no THE best) Mustang sites out there. Lots of knowledgeable guys on this site. Search button is your friend!

Fish10

Reaction score
I hope to be able to post some pics soon but so far, I have tinted the windows with a V8 design in center, added racing stripes that are the same shade as the paint on the car but has metal flake in them. My son helped me to lower the car with Ford racing springs. Next would like to add an underhood dress up kit. Looking for 20's and new tires soon. May 20-22 going to a National Mustang show in Jacksonville, FL.

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
I hope to be able to post some pics soon but so far, I have tinted the windows with a V8 design in center, added racing stripes that are the same shade as the paint on the car but has metal flake in them. My son helped me to lower the car with Ford racing springs. Next would like to add an underhood dress up kit. Looking for 20's and new tires soon. May 20-22 going to a National Mustang show in Jacksonville, FL.
Hey I helped a little bit on the lowering fella! lol Welcome Terry.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back