New member here. Pictures inside.

Joser281

Reaction score
Welcome :beerchug2: It's good to see someone from my neck of the woods. You'll love this place.:thumb:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just joined this site yesterday.

:hi:Welcome aboard
It's nice that it specializes in the S197 alone and there seems to be a good wealth of knowledge here.
Pretty much the best (but then again I am somewhat bias on the subject)
I've spent most of my time on ModularFords
That's ok, we won't hold that against you. Everyone makes mistakes. Say three "I will buy mods without financial remorse" and all will be ok. :evillaugh:
Anyways, here are some pictures of my car:
Good looking ride. What's done under the hood? :popcorneat:
Which would fit better with the overall theme of my car?
-3d Carbon 3pc Ducktail w/ or w/o the Silverhorse Racing Honeycomb Panel
or
-The new Cervinis stalker wing with the Honeycomb Panel
I personally don't care for the honeycomb panel regardless of the "theme" of the car. Do a painted black out if you are going to do anything. As for the rear tail, I guess IF I had to choose between the two I would probably go with the ducktail.
Also feel free to throw in any wheel ideas. I'm tired of the 20's!
Thanks, guys. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Let me help a noob out... You just joined in to a forum where the majority of the people race and have been obsessing with finding different 15" wheel options for the last 2 years. You aren't going to get any kickback at all saying you are sick of 20s :thumb:

Reaction score
Haha thanks for the feedback. Not much has been done under the hood. Just a C&L Intake and an SCT Tune from Bamachips. I would definitely buy mods without financial remorse if I had the means. But as a student it's hard to do so I'll take it one step at a time haha. The car is my daily driver and I don't take it to the track too often so I won't be looking into 15" wheels anytime soon. I wasn't aware that there was such a large racing community here, but good to know! Thanks for the compliments on the car and a warm welcome, though :thumb:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Joser281

Reaction score
Sweet! Someone local. I've been looking for local meets or someone to start one with. Any pics of your car?

Unfortunately I only have the pic thats in my profile... I'm planning on doing a thread later on showing off my car after I get it painted again factory color (long story) with all the body mods but I still havent had a chance to get the money (bills, gf lol) to finish but hopefully within a couple more paychecks I'll have finished with some of those bills and start finishing it up... Once I'm done I wanna hit up the scenes too... The only meets that I knew that were in Riverside were the ones that met off of Tyler but I dont know if that is still happening...

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Nice looking car man! Welcome to the forum. Definitely the best place to learn about our cars. I like the look of the stalker wing also. But
I've always liked the ducktail wing as well.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice looking rig. Looks very mean up front. T took my spoiler off earlier this week and am starting to like the look of it. If I were to get another one, it would be a CDC or SS ducktail. That's what I'd put on your car.

How do you get your pics to come out like that? Photshop? Particular camera?

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Leave it wingless, it looks clean that way. I am dieing to take off my wing.

Reaction score
Nice looking rig. Looks very mean up front. T took my spoiler off earlier this week and am starting to like the look of it. If I were to get another one, it would be a CDC or SS ducktail. That's what I'd put on your car.

How do you get your pics to come out like that? Photshop? Particular camera?

Thanks. A buddy of mine is into photography so he does all the pictures. He's got a pretty nice camera but I don't know what it is off the top of my head. He also edits the pictures in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back