New Mods

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I recently added a Bassani Xpipe W/cats to go along with my JBA axle back which was a nice improvement in sound, nothing too noticeable as far as power though. Where I did notice a great deal of power and performance was with a JLT CAI/SCT X3 Tuner combo tuned by Evolution Performance...I have an auto and coming from a car that was showroom stock a few weeks ago man did this thing wake up. Im hearing big performance gains with the tuner and cai kits. I ran a 14.1 @ 98 stock, I am hoping for a 13.5 with traction and the above added mods, am I thinking on the right track?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I recently added a Bassani Xpipe W/cats to go along with my JBA axle back which was a nice improvement in sound, nothing too noticeable as far as power though. Where I did notice a great deal of power and performance was with a JLT CAI/SCT X3 Tuner combo tuned by Evolution Performance...I have an auto and coming from a car that was showroom stock a few weeks ago man did this thing wake up. Im hearing big performance gains with the tuner and cai kits. I ran a 14.1 @ 98 stock, I am hoping for a 13.5 with traction and the above added mods, am I thinking on the right track?

I think you get into the low 13's with traction..My shop found 37 rwhp from stock on a mustang dyno with Steeda CAI,elbow, UDP, SCT2 custom tune and Magnapack CB..And ur right the auto really wakes up when you tune it to shift right huh?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I love the tune/cai combo. It's amazing what just a few more HP can do to improve the level of fun while driving.

With just the tune/cai combo, I pulled 13.5 @ 102. You should get there NP...good luck and have fun.

biz4765

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, weather permitting I will be heading down to Cecil County Dragway, MD for a few passes on Feb. 22:shock:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back