New Products! Control Arm Relocation Brackets & 20% off

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Members,

UMI Performance has just released both bolt-in and weld-in rear control arm relocation brackets, also known as anti-hop brackets and anti-squat brackets. Our bolt on set-up is 100% bolt on and requires no cutting or welding. The weld in brackets are recommend for vehicles running 10.99 and faster due to the improved strength. I pasted links below as well as a few pictures... please visit the links for more information, more pictures and pricing. And as always if you have any questions please ask.

Thank you!
Ryan

We are also running a introductory offer of 20% off these items!

Bolt-In Brackets #1060- www.umiperformance.com/1060

1060a_LRG.jpg

1060ag_LRG.jpg

Weld-In Brackets #1059- www.umiperformance.com/1059

1059a_LRG.jpg

1059ac_LRG.jpg

Joser281

Reaction score
Quick Question, If I were to buy the Bolt-In Brackets could I also weld these on later on? The reason I ask is because it looks like to me that the added bracket on the back can help with the positioning of the bracket like a "datum" (in machining terms lol) and maybe added "support"? I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello
Yes! It will be perfectly fine to go with the bolt in and then weld them on later. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad :D

Joser281

Reaction score
Hello
Yes! It will be perfectly fine to go with the bolt in and then weld them on later. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks

Sweet. Ok I'm buying them.:beerdrink:

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just bought your stage 1 anti-hop kit. Seems like a good deal and it looks great too!

Thanks
Bruce

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hello
Thanks
\

Building upon this post...can you show where the weld points are with the bolt-ons?

Thanks
Bruce

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Do i need aftermarket Lower control arms to use these relocation brackets on my lowered mustang or will the stock ones work until i get LCAs?

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
\

Building upon this post...can you show where the weld points are with the bolt-ons?

Thanks
Bruce

Bruce, thanks for the order. We recommend to weld on the areas where the bracket mount to the control arm mount. I'll see if I can get you a few pictures.

Do i need aftermarket Lower control arms to use these relocation brackets on my lowered mustang or will the stock ones work until i get LCAs?

Your stock control arms will work just fine with the brackets with no issues.

If I can help anymore please ask. Thanks!
Ryan

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Bruce, thanks for the order. We recommend to weld on the areas where the bracket mount to the control arm mount. I'll see if I can get you a few pictures.

Your stock control arms will work just fine with the brackets with no issues.

Ryan

Thanks for the help

how do your LCAs compare to some of the other brands. i.e. J&M or CHE. I just had my supercharged and lowered on 20 inch rims so my traction is horrible right now. Was thinking of adding Reloc bracs and maybe LCAs at the same time of a couple months later.

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the help

how do your LCAs compare to some of the other brands. i.e. J&M or CHE. I just had my supercharged and lowered on 20 inch rims so my traction is horrible right now. Was thinking of adding Reloc bracs and maybe LCAs at the same time of a couple months later.

Glad to help.

As for our products, we feel they are some of the best on the market. All our products are built and designed in our facility... we do not out source components like many other companies due. This allows us to control our quality better than our competitors since we are not counting on other businesses to manufacture our products. If you get a chance check out our Facebook page and look at the shop tour photos, this shows many of the steps taken during production- http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/UMI-Performance-Inc/105161448642?ref=ts

We have been manufacturing suspension components since 2003, we operate out of a 14,000 sq ft facility staffed with 24 employees. We strive to offer the best product on the market and still maintain reasonable prices.

Since your car is lowered you will see a big difference with just adding the relocation brackets.. I feel you would be very pleased.

Ryan

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to help.

As for our products, we feel they are some of the best on the market. All our products are built and designed in our facility... we do not out source components like many other companies due. This allows us to control our quality better than our competitors since we are not counting on other businesses to manufacture our products. If you get a chance check out our Facebook page and look at the shop tour photos, this shows many of the steps taken during production- http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/UMI-Performance-Inc/105161448642?ref=ts

We have been manufacturing suspension components since 2003, we operate out of a 14,000 sq ft facility staffed with 24 employees. We strive to offer the best product on the market and still maintain reasonable prices.

Since your car is lowered you will see a big difference with just adding the relocation brackets.. I feel you would be very pleased.

Ryan

sounds good....think ill be ordering these tomorrow. just need to contact my install place and ask them how much they charge for install...thank you...great customer service so far!

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Great to hear! Feel free to get in touch with us when you are ready. We will be in the office 8-4:30 EST M-F. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks Again

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
If you are lowered, do you have to have the relocation brackets if you get LCA's? Or can you get the LCA's without the relocation brackets? Is this what an "adjustable" LCA does?(Does the "adjustable" act like the relocation bracket?)

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes you can purchase just control arms with out the relocation brackets. On a lowered car the relocation brackets are designed to correct suspension geometry... basically they place the control arm in the correct angle as if the car was not lowered. When you lower a car you change the lower control arm angle and this can lead to traction loss/tire spin. By installing the relocation brackets you can gain back traction after lowering. Make sense? If not I will be happy to go into more detail.

Adjustable control arms are designed to move the rear back or forward to make room for larger tires. They will not work as a relocation bracket.

Hope that helps!
Ryan

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nevermind

Last edited:

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had my mod boys at Koons Ford College Park Md install this kit plus an aftermarket UCA...they charged me 200.00

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of your bolt-in relocation brackets for my 2011 GT. My car will be here this week, I am going to be lowering it with eibach sportline springs, what hole should i put the lower control arm bolt in, the bottom or top hole in the bracket.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back