New project...computer

ESP v6

forum member
Reaction score
I've had an extra laptop sitting around for a couple of years, since my uncle passed away, and finally decided to do something with it. To give you an idea of its age, it is running an Intel Celeron M (1.5 gigahertz single core processor) and has about half a gig of ram. I already have one windows machine and decided to try something new. So, the other day I installed ubuntu and after a day of futzing around trying to get the wireless to work, I finally have it completely up and running.

However, seeing as how factory looks bore me, I had to do something about the plain jane feel of the lid. Taking a cue from those crazy geometricly inclined people who go out into fields and piss off farmers, I decided to add a crop circle inspired paint job.
crop_circle1.jpg

cropcircles2.jpg

I am pretty happy about how it turned out, while slightly off center by the time I got done taping everything up and getting the design drawn out, I didn't care.

And just because I can, here is a pic of my other laptop. Sadly I wasn't as creative with the visual mods, but I did at least hop up the ram on it.

stickers.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back