New section?

Thekid760

forum member
Reaction score
where did this come from?

To make it drift appropriate, where are you guys drifting in socal and what tires are you using?

Oh and Dibs on first post!

Chris B.

forum member
Reaction score
There is plenty of tech in the ice dancing of motorsports and some of it is different than the what corner carver guys use.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
There is plenty of tech in the ice dancing of motorsports and some of it is different than the what corner carver guys use.

definitely, try sliding in a car that doesnt want to let go of the road

danbev07

Road Course Junkie
Reaction score
where did this come from?

To make it drift appropriate, where are you guys drifting in socal and what tires are you using?

Oh and Dibs on first post!

Most popular spots I hear of are Adam's Motorsports Park on Thursday nights, NOS center (Riverside?), Willow Springs (Balcony, Horsethief Mile), Irwindale (on rare occasion), and sometimes El Toro (ultra-rare occasion).

I've only been to Balcony and Irwindale, and Irwindale almost ended this pony's drifting career...

DRock

Reaction score
Most popular spots I hear of are Adam's Motorsports Park on Thursday nights, NOS center (Riverside?), Willow Springs (Balcony, Horsethief Mile), Irwindale (on rare occasion), and sometimes El Toro (ultra-rare occasion).

I've only been to Balcony and Irwindale, and Irwindale almost ended this pony's drifting career...

I have done adams before. Its a really small tight track but they drift thursday nights some fridays and a few sundays a month.

BTW i was time attacking out there not drifting lol.

danbev07

Road Course Junkie
Reaction score
Was this at Sideways Sundays?

Mmm... nope. Adam's Motorsports Park actually hosted a Friday Night Lights event. They did this for a few times, not sure if it's still happening.

Adam's is good for a quick fix - I think the fastest speed I reached was 80 or 90 on the back straight. Probably way more fun drifting than trying to time attack.

DRock

Reaction score
I was having a lot of fun at Adams. I was running at night with all my
Lights on lol. I might have a video or too so you can see the track if ya want

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks for the new section! Definitely some differences between drifting and grip :)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back