New Website

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
New website guys, still in the process of building the product base. As you can see we've set up the site to have GM, Plymouth as well:)

www.hypermotive.com

Let us know what you guys think. Like a said, still putting product on the site and making minor revisions.

-PmP-

forum member
Reaction score
Looks nice! Only issue I had with it, it's not easy to find what you are looking for. Eg. was looking at CAI's and had to highlight each one to find one for my model. A better search function or seperation by models would be nice.

claudermilk

Reaction score
It is pretty. But, like PmP said, navigation leaves a little to be desired. Some captions wouldn't hurt to make it more obvious what the pictures are representing in some cases.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate it guys! We've been working with a web designer to figure out the process in putting that in so you don't have to scroll over the actual picture. We're trying to go with clean but I totally get that. thanks guys!

claudermilk

Reaction score
Usability > Clean. A small caption under the images wouldn't clutter up the page much & would make navigation much easier. I get where you are going with the layout, but it's a parts sales website, not a photo gallery website.

Navigation needs some help. It is a bit clunky at times, and some places it looks like you don't have anything to offer when you do. For example 11-14 Mustang/Fuel and Induction. There is a light gray row of categories I missed the first couple of times. If I weren't looking at the site with my editor hat on, I'd have just thought "gee, they don't have anything, wonder what the next guys have" and moved on.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Changed it up a bit, trying to find a good background picture to use.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back