NH help

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
So me and the fam will be moving to southern New Hampshire in the nextfew months. We have narrowed it down to either Bedford or Windam. We are focused on a great school district, staying under $400,000, and a house that us around 3000sq feet. Does anybody know of dome neighborhoods to look at or different towns we haven't thought if yet.

Thanks

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
Windham is nice and they just built a brand new high school a few years back. Salem is right next door and has some nice areas and good schools, and I have always like Atkinson too but idk how the schools are. Atkinson is more in the woods than Salem or Windham. Where else have you been looking?

Sent from my Icon using Tapatalk

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
Salem was on the list also. We looked in mass but the prices are ridiculous. I refuse yo pay 400k for a fixer upper. We also just started looking in Durham. My wife will be working from home, so it will depend on where I can find a job.

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
Ya I live in Methuen, you can find what you are looking for here but the school, not so much unless you send the kids to a private school.

Sent from my Icon using Tapatalk

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks brother but the school is the most important part. I refuse to send my kid to private school.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Also look at Hudson/Nashua. Hudson has a lot of nice areas, and some brand new construction around that price range (Google Senter Farms Rd construction). Nashua has good and not-so-good areas, but they both have decent real estate tax rates. Don't know much about the schooling

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
So we are moving today. Sold the house in NC and head up to stay at the inlaws this weekend.

We have decided that it will be either Londonderry or windham. Is there anybody from Londonderry that can let me know what to avoid. I'm kind of worried about hearing the airplanes from the Manchester airport. I have been hearing jet exhaust for the last 20yrs

I found a great job in Manchester, so I want to be close to the city, with easy access to the highway.

Thanks in advance for help.

Ciao
Ken

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back