Nitrous with throttble body plate

Mustangfreak

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I saw a n20 setup where the n2o was sprayed into the manifold via a trhottle body plate. I think it was NX? Has anyone used this or have any feed back? Would this type of setup prevent puddling and blowing off the manifold?

matt texass

Reaction score
The main cause of puddling is spraying nitrous not at wide open throttle or below 3000 rpm. The nx plate kit is a very nice kit and comes pre-wired ( plug and play almost).

Stangtuner

Eaton Poosi
Reaction score
The cause of puddling is when nitrous is injected and there is not enough flow of air to suck it all in to be combusted.

I had the NX plate in my other Stang and it was a quality kit. But do not think that just because it's NX or a plate that user error is not possible and may result in a blown intake manifold. It depends on too many things: i.e. size of the shot, rpm, bottle pressure etc....

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
I've sold a couple of the NX plate kits, and they are a quality setup. I would recommend getting the accessory 2 kit with it. That way you get the purge kit, bottle warmer, and gauge with it. You also get the blow-down tube with it too.

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
zex came out with a plate kit. they also are offering an all black option. everything: the bottle, the lines, the plate. it's all black.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back