NJ Guys In Here!

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Check out my thread in pitstop. Getting a second stem cell transplant this wk. Sooooooo, can someone please plan a dyno day?! Lol

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Question: what's up with the 'no self service' gas? I'll be in Somerset in about 4 weeks until November, and if some twink tries shoving a nozzle in my car on full it will get real ugly in the lot. I was there a couple of weeks ago and we ended up going to three different stations with the crown vic rental because it kept clicking off and the idiots insisted it was full.

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
Question: what's up with the 'no self service' gas? I'll be in Somerset in about 4 weeks until November, and if some twink tries shoving a nozzle in my car on full it will get real ugly in the lot. I was there a couple of weeks ago and we ended up going to three different stations with the crown vic rental because it kept clicking off and the idiots insisted it was full.

It is against the law in NJ to pump your own gas. Never had a cop give me trouble about doing it but if they really wanted to be anal they could ticket you for it.

I say dyno day once it gets warmer out, I want to see what my car puts down with the new intake,cmdp, pullies and bbr tune.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back