Nmra Milan Michigan Race This Weekend!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So who's comming???

Team JDM will be there in full force ready to compete in the new class called Super Stang! This Class is sponsored by JDM Engineering and is the first ever class designed only for S197 Mustangs!! Shelbys, Mustangs, V6's all welcome this is a very exciting new class that is debuting at the Milan Race! There will be 4 Super Stang events this year with the NMRA. Milan Michigan, Atco New Jersey, Columbus Ohio, and Bowling Green Kentucky! This will be a points series and a NMRA championship Ring will be presented to the winner of the series and Jackets will be given out to the top 10 competitors! With there only being 4 events, this makes for an easy series to follow and compete closley in! If the price of gas is making you pick and choose the events you go to this year, Super Stang is the perfect class to follow! Especially with the $500 cash payout for the winner, and the long long list of contingency will pay you out for the parts you already put on your car!

We will be in Milan this Friday morning and will be at the event all weekend long! We will have our parts tent up and open for the public with goods on display and for sale! Any one who needs anything please don't hesitate to call and i can bring the parts out with me! We will have a large variety of parts for S197 based vehicles however! Also along with our parts we will have 5 of our race cars on display and running too!!

Our 25th anniversary Saleen Sterling car will debut at the Milan Michigan race!! if those of you who dont know what car im talking about or havent followed this thread check it out!
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...d.php?t=108321
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...d.php?t=107799

Also we will have the Roush TVS Supercharged 428R that we have been talking about and showing you guys sneak pics of it here! You'll have to wait for the dyno and boost numbers in Muscle Mustangs magazine but you can see it run for the first time ever this weekend!!
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...d.php?t=110657

Sean Mackin's 05 Mustang GT will be out in its full JDM built trim ready to run in the low 10 second zone! GT Mack Attack wont be racing the car but he is kind enough to let us bring it out and compete with it! Thanks Sean!

I will also have be competing in my 2006 Screaming Yellow Saleen NA car! Im fresh off a win at this past weekend's ATCO NMCA race, so watch out guys here i come!!!
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x536 and weights 430KB.
dsc2201wi4.jpg

And finally our Saleen S331 clad in chrome F-150 will be running in the Truck class!

Should be an awesome weekend and im really looking forward to the event! Anyone who wants to come please do so!! It should be a time not to miss! Along with all the other vendors, racers, cars, etc... you can go wrong attending the NMRA race this weekend!

Support the S197 community, race in SUPER STANG!!!

JimIII@JDM

linnE

forum member
Reaction score
so that 's where you were.. looking for you at FFW in Commerce...

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Dang it, I swear I miss everything! Let me know when you guys get to michigan again!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so that 's where you were.. looking for you at FFW in Commerce...

We wish we could have been both places at once! We hated to miss it but we wanted to make sure the Super Stang class went off with out a hitch! Hope it was a good event for you guys! Were going to Richmond this weekend, are you going there too?

JimIII

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dang it, I swear I miss everything! Let me know when you guys get to michigan again!

Dude FFW Norwalk and NMRA Columbus, in ohio hopefully not that far from you! We'd love to see you there and meet you in person!:beer: Who knows maybe throw some Drag radials on the back of the ole' mustang and run in the Super Stang class!!

JimIII

linnE

forum member
Reaction score
We wish we could have been both places at once! We hated to miss it but we wanted to make sure the Super Stang class went off with out a hitch! Hope it was a good event for you guys! Were going to Richmond this weekend, are you going there too?

JimIII

the turn out was awful...attendance and racers... and it was hot as heck

we didnt stay long

we will probably see you at one of the other NMRA events this season

Back