NMRA/NMCA Atlanta in April.......

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Who's running at the NMRA/NMCA All Star Nationals in April ? I ran in true street last year. What is a better bargain as far as getting more runs for the money? Last year I paid $125 and got 1 practice pass and the 3 passes in the competition. Would I get more passes for less money in one of the bracket classes? Looking at the Roush Sponsored Super Stang class...?

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
If ya get there on Thursday you can test for the first 2 days and do true street on Saturday and get a free entry in to the bracket 3 class on Sunday. If your only going for one day, it's not worth the $.

Just come for the whole event and run Roush Performance Super Stang (SST). We can use a few more racers supporting this class.

Just reserved my room today for this event.

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure True street is on Sunday like last year...I could only be there Sunday, so i paid $125 for 4 passes.... :(

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Got a room for friday and saturday nights...doing fri-sun. Should get in plenty of passes. Now I need to get my line lock installed by then!

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Got a room for friday and saturday nights...doing fri-sun. Should get in plenty of passes. Now I need to get my line lock installed by then!

Where are you staying? I might still come down and race SST

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Who's running at the NMRA/NMCA All Star Nationals in April ? I ran in true street last year. What is a better bargain as far as getting more runs for the money? Last year I paid $125 and got 1 practice pass and the 3 passes in the competition. Would I get more passes for less money in one of the bracket classes? Looking at the Roush Sponsored Super Stang class...?

See Ya there.The Best Western is not in front of the dragway,its closer to the interstate,i am staying there as well,its like 2 mins away from the dragway,everything is close to this track,its awsome.

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else planning on running ..trying to find some guys on here to pit with..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back