No more chemo cruise for St. Jude

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
http://www.facebook.com/groups/3005...if_t=group_activity#!/events/337323026346923/

Saturday, October 13, 2012
11:00am until 5:00pm

Carolina Regional Chapter of Mustang Forums will be hosting our 1st Annual No More Chemo Cruise for St. Jude.

This all-day, family event will have something for everyone! Cruise-in's from our regional link-up points, races, car show, raffles and events for the kids, all ...benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

We have set a fundraising goal of $5000.00 and with your help we hope to exceed that!

More info to follow, watch here for event fliers and further details as they become available.

Please guys, if you have any questions regarding this event don't hesitate to ask. This event is going to be a blast. Looking to have a few vendors there.

The details are still being worked out but its going to be a great time regardless and for a great cause.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Looking forward to it!! Hopefully we will blow out that $5000 goal!!!!

Last edited:

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
My son (Jason) was diagnosed with a brain tumor called a Craniopharyngioma when he was 2. After Surgery at the children'd hospital in Chapel Hill, NC he lost all vision in his right eye and most of his vision in his left.

c553re2.jpg

A year later the tumor was growing again. We had some issues with the hospital at Chapel Hill and I contacted St. Jude. I got a call from the head of the Oncology department the same day as he was driving home from a full day at the hospital. He listened to the details and said for us to come to Memphis. We did. I can't say enough good things about St. Jude hospital or the people that work there. It's been 6 years since Jason received the radiation treatments that shrunk his tumor and there's been no new growth.

Photoshoot with Marlo Thomas

JasonandMarloThomas.jpg

ThanksGiving-1.jpg

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Everyone this event is looking more and more promising. We have a dealer that may be on board to raffle off a Mustang at the event. (actually two but can only pick one dealer) Just found out there is a local guy with a mobile dyno but he doesn't tune however it allows us to run High HP competition.
We even have the Camaro guys helping us out, they're pretty excited about the event. With all the local Mustang and Camaro groups we'll have a huge turnout. Its starting to look a lot bigger than we anticipated. Regardless its going to be a blast and its going to be for a great cause.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back