No NMRA in Baytown?!

rsb5772

Reaction score
Anyone notice that neither NMRA, or NMCA have Baytown (Royal Purple Raceway) on their schedule this year? That sucks. I'm probably not the only one that can't travel to any of the other races. I was actually surprised by the turnout of previous years, with it not being a points race.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Maybe they saw how RPR handled the FFW rain out and screwed us over. Oh yea sure if we rain out we will run tomorrow so come on. Even confirmed the morning of the event and again at the gate. Then oh sorry, we are calling the weekend! Wtf

rsb5772

Reaction score
Maybe they saw how RPR handled the FFW rain out and screwed us over. Oh yea sure if we rain out we will run tomorrow so come on. Even confirmed the morning of the event and again at the gate. Then oh sorry, we are calling the weekend! Wtf

That sucks. I didn't hear about that. I don't remember what i had going on that weekend, but didn't get to make it.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
That sucks. I didn't hear about that. I don't remember what i had going on that weekend, but didn't get to make it.

It did suck. Two nights hotel, fuel , and my weekend all shot. To the local guys the whole "we will honor your tech card next time you come" may be okay, but not me. Some guys that came with Stretch were charged $125.00 for parking for the weekend since they had a trailer with a Mule on it.

rsb5772

Reaction score
RPR has gone down hill over the last few years, unless your name is NHRA. Unfortunately, it's the only 1/4 around.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back